Dr. Byram Bridle talks with Alex Pierson from Global News (Canada) about new peer-reviewed studies that monitor exactly what happens to the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins that the vaccines cause the body to manufacture.
These spike proteins do not stay localized to the area of injection, contrary to the original assumption of most scientists. In fact, most study participants accumulated spike proteins in tissues all over the body. In particular, the ovaries seem to see high accumulation of spike proteins. This is scary because the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins alone can cause major health problems.
This is the terrifying reason side effects such as heart inflammation, VITT, and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated.
Listen to Segment—
What has been discovered by the scientific community is that the spike protein alone is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system if it gets into circulation. The assumption of this vaccine was that it should behave like traditional vaccines and remain in the area of the injection site, the shoulder, and activate the immune system in that area.
However, through a FOIA request submitted via a Japanese regulatory agency, Dr. Bridle and his international colleagues have obtained access to a biodistribution study. This study relates to where mRNA vaccines infect what parts of the body. The short answer is that the mRNA does not remain localized in the injection site of the shoulder muscle.
The spike protein is a pathogenic protein that is a toxin and cause damage to the body. The spike protein gets into the bloodstream over several days post vaccination and accumulates in the spleen, the bone marrow, the liver, the adrenal glands, the ovaries, the heart, and can bind onto platelets and blood vessel lining cells which can cause platelets to clump (leading to clots) and can lead to bleeding. It can also cross the blood-brain barrier and cause neurological damage.
This has serious implications for people whom SARS CoV-2 is not a high risk pathogen which includes youth. This has risk of rendering some people infertile.
- The spike proteins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus alone can cause major damage to body
- For example, the spike protein is almost entirely responsible for damage to the cardiovascular system in cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection
- The vaccines get cells in the body to manufacture the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein
- Scientist assumed the vaccines would behave like traditional vaccines — they were wrong
- As it turns out, the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines’ realm of influence goes way beyond the local injection site. The spike proteins caused by the vaccine end up circulating the entire body
- A few peer reviewed papers will be published showing proof of this behavior in the coming days. (This podcasts speaks in more detail about this important finding).
- Danger: The spike proteins end up circulating the entire body and accumulate in a number of tissues, such as…
- The spleen
- Bone marrow
- Adrenal glands
- The ovaries (high concentrations of accumulation)
- The long term effects of this accumulation are not known. However, blood clots and heart damage seem to be the most damaging effects thus far. Long term effects are likely to emerge.
- The spike proteins, once in circulation, bind to cells and form blood clots; damage the cardiovascular system including heart
- The spike proteins can cross the blood/brain barrier and cause neurological damage
Data & Links Referenced in the Podcast
- Japanese Organ Distribution Data – Pfizer’s own study submitted to the Japanese authorities shows the deposition of vaccine nanoparticles in various tissues and organs
- Biodistribution of Pfizer Lipid Nano Particles
- Quick List of Some of Byram Bridle’s Peer-Reviewed Papers
- Pfizer Toxicity Studies – Although Pfizer BioNTech conducted toxicity studies, including a reproductive toxicity study, they used rats as their animal model. Although rats have ACE2 receptors, these receptors have a very low binding affinity for the spike protein. In fact, of 14 mammalian species evaluated6, ACE2 receptors of rats and mice had the lowest spike protein binding affinities, while ACE2 receptors in humans and rhesus monkeys had the highest. So, while the current toxicity studies have provided useful information on the vaccine components, they provide little value in understanding the safety of the spike protein they code for.
- Spike Proteins Found to Circulate – It was assumed that the spike proteins do not end up in circulation; however, this is being challenged by recent studies.
- The spike Protein, Itself, May Potentially be Harmful – study 1, study 2, study 3, study 4
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
Dark To Light: Stark Warning From PhD In Canada
On the Dark to Light podcast, Frank and Beanz play the full interview with Dr. Byram Bridle. They review any potential conflict of interest he may have and discuss the counterargument being emailed to Beanz repeatedly, and how the counterargument doesn’t make any sense.
Earlier Today: Cherie Romney’s Husband & Son in ICU with Blood Clots After First Pfizer Vaccine