Here’s How $2.3 Trillion Was Distributed As Congress Considers Another $3 Trillion
- Congress is considering a $3 trillion stimulus package
- Below is an infographic of how the first $2.3 trillion was distributed
- Polls say small business and consumers should benefit
- Only 3% of respondents say big business should benefit
Here’s how the CAREs Act was distributed
Each dot below represents on billion dollars, rounded
- Estimated based on bill text, committee, and administration numbers.
- Allocation to be determined by the Secretary of the Treasury.