Amy Myers MD L-Glutamine 6.14 Ounce
• DEVELOPED BY A REAL DOCTOR! Dr. Amy Myers is a practicing physician and author of two best-selling books, “The Autoimmune Solution” and “The Thyroid Connection.” She developed this formula to help repair the lining of your stomach and reduce signs of a Leaky Gut.
• L GLUTAMINE POWDER TO REDUCE SIGNS OF LEAKY GUT: As your gut lining is restored you’ll notice digestive health issues like constipation, bloating, gas, indigestion, and even IBS begin to subside. You’ll feel better and have the energy to enjoy your days. Has aloe extract to help restore your gut’s normal mucosal lining and includes licorice extract to soothe the stomach and intestinal lining.
• CONTAINS SLIPPERY ELM POWDER AND MARSHMALLOW ROOT TO HELP REPAIR AND RESTORE GUT LINING: Good health starts with your gut and nearly all people suffer from a leaky gut due to the environment we live in today and the unhealthy food we eat. LGR soothes your stomach and encourages gut lining restorations. + Slippery elm and marshmallow root maximize gut repair and mucous membrane health. Contains larch arabinogalactan to promote healthy gut microflora & promote gut mending fatty acid production
• L GLUTAMINE POWDER REDUCES SUGAR CRAVINGS and PROMOTES HEALTHY WEIGHT: As your gut lining is restored, normal digestive health will resume. This means those unhealthy cravings will subside and more substantive foods will be more appealing to you. Reducing sugar intake will naturally lead to a less inflamed gut and healthier digestive function.
• INCREDIBLY EASY TO ADD TO YOUR GUT HEALTH REGIMEN: Do you have at least one glass of water every day? I sure hope so! That’s all it takes to be able to take Leaky Gut Revive. It mixes fast and effortlessly into any beverage. Try mixing it a glass of water, a smoothie, or fresh juice first thing in the morning like I often do!
Dr. Amy Myers Revive Powder for Leaky Gut Repair – L Glutamine Powder to Reduce Symptoms Like Constipation, IBS, Diarrhea, Bloating – Plant Based Supplement to Maintain A Healthy Gut Lining