Frontier Co-op Organic Cut & Sifted Stinging
• STINGING NETTLE LEAF – Frontier Co-op Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf (botanical name: Urtica dioica) is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma. Nettle leaf is also known for its traditional use to support a healthy urinary tract and support of a healthy respiratory system. Our bulk nettle leaf is certified organic, kosher, and non-irradiated.
• A VERSATILE INGREDIENT – Stinging nettle has a variety of applications. It can make tasty herbal teas, soups, smoothies, and stir-frys. It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, as well as shampoos. Nettle is also commonly used as a rejuvenating wellness tea by many.
• ROBUST, BITTER, AND SALTY – Stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor. The taste is almost like spinach, with a touch of Italian parsley. This product’s herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos.
• SUSTAINABLY GROWN IN BULGARIA – Our organic stinging nettle leaves are picked right before the blossoms bloom to deliver the best leaves possible. Our leaves are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of production.
• ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO (Ethylene Oxide). We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Frontier Co-op Organic Cut & Sifted Stinging Nettle Leaf 1lb