Left Coast Performance MCT Oil Keto derived
• MCT OIL SOURCED FROM COCONUTS: Not only is our MCT Oil from the highest quality source possible, it’s also as fresh as possible. Unlike other MCT Oil’s our product does not sit in warehouses for months. We buy direct from our supplier, as it comes off the line. This ensures the freshest MCT Oil possible. If you’re new MCT oil, to avoid stomach discomfort start with 1/2 tsp and work up to a full serving size.
• EASIER ON THE STOMACH: What makes our product superior? It’s harvested from coconuts, not palm oil. It’s delivered to us fresh from production (not sitting in a warehouse for months), it doesn’t contain C12. It’s third party tested. All of which leads to less consumers experiencing stomach discomfort.
• PURE C8 / C10: Our blend is a 60 / 40 split of C8 and C10. C12 (a common fatty acid found in MCT Oil) behaves like a long chain triglyceride, it has no place in MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) Oil. What makes medium chain fatty acids unique is they are delivered to the liver and broken down for energy.
• WHAT MAKES LEFT COAST PERFORMANCE UNIQUE? Unlike other small independent sellers of MCT oil we buy in large enough volumes to secure the highest quality oil for the best price. And unlike bigger brands we don’t have inflated overheads and we don’t sell to third party retailers. This all means we can offer better pricing on the highest quality oil.
• NEW TO MCT OIL: Start Slowly to avoid GI distress. Contact us directly if you have any adverse reactions or side effects
Left Coast Performance MCT Oil Keto derived only from Coconuts (32oz). C8 and C10. Keto Diet | Paleo Friendly. Each Batch is Independently Tested (32oz)