NativePath Antarctic Krill Oil – Wild-Caught Omega
• Wild-Caught Omega 3 Supplement: Our wild-caught omega-3 krill oil is extracted from Antarctica’s pristine waters. Having virtually no exposure to oceanic substances makes Antarctica a pure source of omega-3s.
• Nutritional and No Fishy Aftertaste: Because our krill oil softgels stay intact well into your intestines rather than dissolving in your stomach, you can say goodbye to those fishy burps that come after ingesting a regular fish oil pill. Krill oil is also bound to phospholipids instead of triglycerides, so our krill oil supplement is easier to absorb.
• Supplement for Optimal Wellness: Fight free radicals and support optimal digestion, immune system, brain, liver, joint, and heart health, and reduce swelling!
• Easy and Convenient: Take 1 softgel per day, preferably with a meal. Each pill contains 100mg Phospholipids, 70mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids, 30mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), 20mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and 200 mcg Astaxanthin.
• Welcome to the Path: With top-tier supplements like collagen powder, MCT powder, krill oil, and more, one can give their body what it needs to age gracefully.
NativePath Antarctic Krill Oil – Wild-Caught Omega 3 Krill Oil 500mg Softgels with EPA, DHA and Astaxanthin – Omega 3 Supplement for Joint, Heart, Brain and Immunity – 60 ct – No Fishy Aftertaste