NOW Supplements, Borage Oil 1000 mg
• CONCENTRATED GLA/240 mg of GLA: Borage oil is a nutritional oil consisting of 60% polyunsaturated fats and approximately twice the average content of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) as evening primrose oil.
• Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
• OMEGA-6 ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS/EXPELLER-PRESSED, HEXANE-FREE: NOW Borage Oil is expeller-pressed and hexane-free. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
• CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher contains Gelatin, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Expeller Pressed, Made without Gluten, Soy Free
• GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
• Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
• During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
NOW Supplements, Borage Oil 1000 mg with 240mg of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), 120 Softgels