NOW Supplements CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) 800
• NUTRITIONAL OIL: CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a class of fatty acids produced by animals that is naturally found in beef and dairy products. Although CLA plays an important role in a number of cellular metabolic processes, humans are not able to produce CLA and therefore can only obtain it from the diet.*
• FROM NON-GMO SAFFLOWER OIL: NOW CLA is derived from Non-GMO Safflower Oil and delivers 800 mg CLA per softgel.
• CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Corn Free, Soy Free, Kosher Contains Gelatin
• GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
• Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
• During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
NOW Supplements, CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) 800 mg, Nutritional Oil, 180 Softgels