NOW Supplements L-Glutamine 500 mg Nitrogen Transporter*
• Amino acid/supports immune function: Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more glutamine than it can produce. In that case, supplementing with glutamine may help with recovery of the amino acid in the body.
• Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
• Nitrogen transporter: In the body, glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance.Store in a cool, dry place after opening
• Classifications/certifications: Halal, non-gmo, kosher, dairy free, egg free, made without gluten, nut free, soy free, vegan/vegetarian
• GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
• Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
• During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
NOW Supplements, L-Glutamine 500 mg, Nitrogen Transporter*, Amino Acid, 120 Veg Capsules