NOW Supplements, Sunflower Lecithin 1200 mg
• NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT*: NOW Sunflower Lecithin naturally abounds in phosphatidyl inositol, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and essential fatty acids.
• Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
• SOY-FREE AND NON-GMO: Sunflower lecithin has phosphatidyl choline, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane, where it plays a key role in cellular signaling and synaptic function.*
• CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Made w/o Gluten, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Kosher
• GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
• Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
• During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
NOW Supplements, Sunflower Lecithin 1200 mg with Phosphatidyl Choline, 100 Softgels