Over Labor Day weekend, Trump Boat parades will be held in
⛵️ NEW JERSEY ⛵️ MINNESOTA ⛵️ MICHIGAN ⛵️PENNSYLVANIA ⛵️NY ⛵️ WISCONSIN⛵️MASSACHUSETTS ⛵️ILLINOIS ⛵️MARYLAND⛵️NC ⛵️OHIO ⛵️INDIANA ⛵️IOWA ⛵️FLORIDA ⛵️OKLAHOMA ⛵️TENNESSEE⛵️TEXAS⛵️KENTUCKY⛵️SC ⛵️GEORGIA ⛵️NORTH DAKOTA⛵️LOUISIANA ⛵️MISSOURI
Five reasons it’s a great day to have a boat parade in Minnesota. First, Nate Silver’s 538 said the cornerstone of the blue wall — Minnesota — is on the verge of going RED. Second, Trump is well ahead of Biden in the famous Minnesota Cookie Poll (they never seen a Republican poll so high). Third, a Senate takeover by the Democrats is fading as Republicans tighten the senate race in Minnesota. Forth, six mayors in historically Democrat strongholds endorse Trump. Fifth, three polls (here, here and here) show it’s a statistical tie in Minnesota between Biden and Trump.
Is Minnesota flipping red in 2020?
MINNESOTA TRUMP BOAT PARADE
“4 to 5 miles long”Minnesota Trump Supporter @Tony72721065
Mr. President the boat parade/flotilla in your honor must have been 4 to 5 miles long on Lake Mille Lacs Minnesota! Turn it RED!!!— Tony (@Tony72721065) September 5, 2020
Current World Record for Largest Boat Parade: Trump Boat Parade Tampa BayTampa Bay
Thank you in advance for sharing:
TRENDING NOW – THE SKEWED 2020 POLLS EXPOSED:
- Polls Are Fake & Controlled By Dems — Hunter Biden Emails Expose a Smoking Gun
- Legendary Pollster Says 2020 POLLS are BIASED
- Mark Levin: The Polls are Rigged!
- WOW: Biden’s DNC Speech 2008 vs 2020. Same. Exact. Speech.
- Did CNN Rig Latest Poll to Show a Bigger Post Convention Bounce? Here is the Data — You DECIDE
- FOX NEWS Materially Skews Poll Results by Undersampling Independent Voters
- Reuters Skewed Latest Poll By Undersampling Republicans 22%
- CNBC’s August Poll Not Reflective of Likely Voters? Here is the Data–You Decide